Friday, March 28

Sake Bomb!!!


Yup, it's true, I am officially 24 as of yesterday. I arrived at work to find my desk with balloons tied all over it. It's tradition to decorate the desk of whoever has a birthday so it wasn't really surprising. However, it is usually the job of either the person who closes or the person who opens to do the decorating. I was both of those people this week, so I was jokingly told to decorate my own desk. Luckily I didn't have to, Keziah told me a terrible lie about why she had to be at work early that morning and took care of it herself.


One of my coworkers even turned a balloon into a caricature of Chris for me.

After work I went for a hike at Torrey Pines and then we all went out for sushi.




Sake Bombs!!! They were way messier than I thought they'd be.


The sushi chef cut a beautiful tray of oranges and placed a candle in a lump of wasabi for me. All of this coupled with phone calls, blog posts, emails, and text messages from friends and family made 24 a very good birthday. Thank you to everyone.