Tuesday, December 12

QUIET HOURS!!!!


Why is it that finals week is the time people choose to go crazy? We have been put under 24/7 quiet hours here at Chapman University in sunny Orange California, yet the noise level has risen significantly this past week. Perhaps it is the anticipation of finally being done, a rebellion against authority, or simply the glowing immaturity of those that belong to this community. All I know is that studying is made significantly more difficult when people are running past my door like packaderms, bouncing balls against my wall, skateboarding under my window, and yelling at each other from dorm to dorm; even now at 11:55 pm. This little rant has been brought to you by the letter P for PLEASE stop, and the number 3 for days I have left before I can go home for Christmas break.