Thursday, March 22

The Things I Do For Music

For some reason I thought I could handle going to a concert in San Diego last night and then make it to work this morning at eight without suffering any fatigue; for the sake of music, why not loose a little sleep? Well, the Badly Drawn Boy concert was fun and the House of Blues was an amazing place to hang out, but this morning was not easy to conquer. I wish I had pictures of the concert, but photography was prohibited. Instead, I documented a bleary drive on a morning that came too fast.



This is the latte that helped wake me up, thank goodness for a Starbucks card from Sarah.



2 comments:

Italian Love Affair said...

Been there and done that way too many times, but it’s always worth it in the end when you look back on it...always.

alexae said...

Job? Who got a job? What's the job?