Thursday, November 12

Bezerkly

Actually, the Pixies show was in Oakland, but I spent most of my trip up north in Berkeley. It was a brief trip, but I drove up last weekend for a little get away and a chance to see my sister and some friends. The show was pretty amazing and I took lots of smoke filled pictures because the fog machine was on overload. I realize now that I took few pictures of anything else. I went out to lunch with a friend, shopped for records, walked down Telegraph for a bit until the football fans got too annoying and prompted us to go elsewhere. I saw the marina, checked out a couple galleries, looked around a used book store, and saw a movie with my sister. All in all it was a good trip.



Then I had to return to my little car and make the eight hour drive back home. As a snack my sister crafted me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that was cut into dinosaur jaws.